This Delivery Policy was last updated on October 20, 2021.
Online Course Delivery Policy
For all online courses, course materials can be accessed via your online learning portal as soon as the purchase is complete. Details of how to access your course will be sent in a confirmation email.
Our products enable the users to learn via live and recorded instruction, tutoring, and learning services through our learning management system and website. The services include, without limitation, facilitating and hosting and selling courses in video and text formats, hosting and selling eBooks and taking feedback from users.
The company holds the right to modify or upgrade its products at any time. If you are at any time dissatisfied with our products, then your sole remedy is to discontinue the use of the products.
As a registered user of the website, you agree that we may notify you through email regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our products.
If you publish a course on our platform, you must agree to the terms mentioned under Instructor Obligations.
The company reserves the absolute right to revise these terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised terms on the site. Any revisions to the terms are effective upon posting. The terms will be identified as of the most recent date of revision. You should visit this page regularly to ensure your continued acceptance of these terms. Your continued use of the company products after any revision to these terms constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised terms. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences of this section, no revisions to these terms will apply to any dispute between you and the company that arose prior to the date of such revision.
You will need to register with us and obtain an account, username, and password for most activities on our platform, including purchasing and enrolling in a course or submitting a course for publication. The information you provide at the time of registration helps us in hosting your content, offering the content, customer service, and network management. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password. You further understand that you are completely responsible for all activities associated with your account.
You warrant that your account-related information will be accurate, current, and complete at all times. If we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or misleading, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and restrict any and all current or future use of our products and services, without any liability to you.
You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and any other breach of security. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage arising out of your failure or negligence to comply with the requirements stated in this agreement, either with or without your knowledge, prior to your notifying us of unauthorized access to your account.
You may not use anyone else’s account at any time or transfer your account to someone else without the permission of the account holder. If you have authorized another individual, including a minor, to use your account, you understand under such circumstances, you are completely responsible for the online conduct of such user and the consequences of any misuse.
User Submitted Contents
We cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or validity of the video courses, eBooks, review comments, feedback, and discussions posted on the website, as we do not control the submitted contents. By using the site, you may come across posts or comments which you may consider objectionable. You hereby agree that the company is not accountable for your access or use of any such content.
The site is a forum for instructors, publishers, and users. We are not liable for any disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to the conduct of instructors, publishers or users, including, but not limited to, any user’s reliance upon any information provided by an instructor.
Course Enrollment and Lifetime Access
As a student, when you enroll in a course, whether it’s a free or a paid course, you are getting a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view the course via the platform and Services, and Telsys is the licensor of record. Courses are licensed, and not sold, to you. This license does not give you any right to resell the course in any manner (including by sharing account information with a purchaser or illegally downloading the course and sharing it on torrent sites).
Though we give a lifetime access license to our students when they enroll in a course, we reserve the right to revoke any license to access and use courses at any point in time in the event where we decide or are obligated to disable access to a course due to legal or policy reasons. The lifetime access is not applicable to add-on features and services associated with a course.
Instructors may not grant licenses to their courses to students directly and any such direct license shall be considered null and void and a violation of these Terms.
You agree to use our products and services for lawful purposes only. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the products. You agree not to use our content or products to recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Instructors or potential users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with us without our advance written permission, which may be withheld at our sole discretion. You assume all risks from any meetings or contact between you and any instructors or other users of the products.
- You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information before using the site or registering for a course.
- You are not allowed to translate, republish, or print the content of this website without written permission from the company.
- You are not allowed to copy, print, and distribute eBooks (pdfs) for any purpose other than for personal use. You are not allowed to make copies, display, and share with individuals or organizations, in lieu of payment or for free.
- You are not allowed to copy and distribute video courses for any purpose other than for personal use. You are not allowed to make copies, display, and share with individuals or organizations, in lieu of payment or for free.
- You will not use this website to upload any video of text course, tutorial, diagrams, graphics, logos, trademarks, or any other copyrighted contents belonging to any third party.
- You will not use contents or a portion of contents of this website for any unethical, unlawful purpose, to promote segregation depending upon gender, age, race, religion, nationality, or disability of a person, to defame a person, or to violate a person’s right to privacy.
- You will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation through the site.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content.
- You will not disclose any personal information to an instructor, and you will not solicit personal information from any instructor.
- You agree to pay the fees for courses that you purchase, and you authorize us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment (such as direct debit, Paypal, or mobile wallet) for those fees.
- When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the course you are enrolling in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within thirty (30) days of notification from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any course for which we have not received adequate payments.
- If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the site or registering for a course.
If you have registered with us as an instructor to publish a course or other content (“Submitted Content”), then you MUST understand that:
- You grant Telsys Networks the rights to sell, market, and sublicense your Submitted Content directly through our website to students who enroll in the course.
- Your registration with us is subject to the company’s approval, which we may grant or deny in our sole discretion.
- You will be responsible for all your submitted content, and that you own or have the necessary permissions to use such content, and that you have the authority to authorize the company to reproduce and distribute your submitted content through our website as described in this document.
- You agree that no submitted content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party.
- You own the copyright of all the content that is provided to the company for publishing. But by posting courses and other content, you allow us to reuse and share it but you do not lose any ownership rights you may have over your content.
- You reserve the right to upload/sell the courses through any other company/platform without any restrictions.
- You reserve the right to disable any or all Submitted Content that you have previously licensed to the Company, at any time. Once informed of such a decision, the Company will have 30 days to disable the Submitted Content at the backend and cease its publication on the website. Except as otherwise agreed, our right to sublicense the rights in this section will terminate with respect to new users 30 days after the Submitted Content’s removal. However, the rights given to students before the submitted content’s removal will continue to exist and such students will still have access to the content in order to uphold the lifetime access guarantee provided to the enrolled students.
- Telsys may obtain course contents from the Instructor/Publisher through Google Drive or Dropbox or any other mode the Instructor is comfortable with if the Instructor does not wish to upload the courses himself/herself through our Services.
- Telsys holds the right to publish your Submitted Material or discard it, based on its suitability and our internal review. If we find your Submitted Material suitable for our students, then your course will be published and it will be available for sale on our Website.
- You have the required qualifications, credentials, and expertise, including without limitation, education, training, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the services you offer through our website and its products.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory, or libelous content.
- You will not use our products and services for any business other than for providing teaching and instructional services to users of the site.
- You will not engage in any activity that will require us to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party.
- You will not copy, modify or distribute the content published on this website except as permitted in this agreement.
- You will maintain your enrollment and account information, and all such enrollment and account information shall be accurate.
- You will respond promptly to users seeking your services and ensure a quality of service as agreed upon in this agreement.
- You are over the age of 18 or if not, a legal guardian has agreed to the terms of this agreement and will assume responsibility for your performance and compliance hereunder.
Delivery Policy for Website Design Services
Upon receipt of your order, our system will begin the process of building your website based on the selections made during registration. One of our project managers will be in contact with you within the next 48 hours after your purchase.
The delivery period of the websites are as follows:
- Apps Development: Up to 6 weeks depending on your cooperation as providing the requirement s on time including logo, App screens, Package Names, Firestone Database, APIs etc. You will be given notifications of the start of the build process and an estimated time for completion. You will also be sent confirmation emails of your registration. Delivery is considered complete when the website has been built and you are able to access the administration area using the credentials you selected.
- Basic Plan (E-commerce website): Up to 3 weeks depending on your cooperation as providing the requirements on time, including Domain, Logo, Content, etc…
- Premium Plan (Small to Medium-Sized Businesses): Up to 4 weeks depending on your cooperation as providing the requirements on time, including Domain, Logo, Content, etc…
- Custom Plan (Custom Store): The delivery period depends on several aspects such as the type of the website, size, content, integrations, etc… This will be determined and stated accordingly in the contract sent to you before proceeding with the project.
Email notification is not required for delivery to be considered complete, however, we will notify you by email of the completion of your website build process. The addition of content to your website is not required for it to be considered to be delivered.
Your website will be accessible via a domain chosen by you at the time of registration. If the domain is chosen was obtained prior to your purchase of our website creation services, you warrant that you either own or have authorization from the owner to use this domain. We accept no liability for your unauthorized use of a domain name. If you purchase a domain name during the registration process, then your name will be used as the registrant and therefore owner of this domain name. Delivery of the website is not conditional on this domain name resolving to your website. You will still be able to access the website via the supplied or selected subdomain. In case you are unable to access the website via credentials provided by our team after one hour, please contact us at email@example.com and we will solve this issue and give you access to your website instantly.
Delivery Policy for Downloadable Digital Goods)
Upon receipt of your order, you will either be prompted to begin your download immediately or you will receive an e-mail from us with instructions to complete your download. If you are prompted to begin your download immediately, your completion of the download will constitute delivery to you of the item(s) you purchased.
If you receive an e-mail from us with instructions to complete your download, the receipt by you of the e-mail will constitute delivery by us to you of the item(s) you purchased.
In case you are unable to download the item(s) you purchase or you do not receive an e-mail from us with instructions to complete your download, you must contact us within 5 days from the date of your order. If you do not contact us within 5 days from the date of your order, the item(s) you purchased will be considered received, downloaded, and delivered to you.
Return, Refund, & Cancellation Policy
Please check our Return, Refund, & Cancellation Policy